10 July 2009

ART(ist?) FOR SALE


Good news, art fans! I've got a real, living, breathing site up (thank you, dear Facebook, for making it free and easy) where I will hereby and hitherto and heretofore be posting art for viewing and for sale. I've had a few frustrated followers in the past who had no way to reach me for commissioning or purchasing my work, so here it is! Ta-da. For those of you who aren't lovers of the whole social network thing, I understand. I promise that when I've got anything available, I'll post it here as well as there. Deal? (virtual handshake.) So come and join my artist page on Facebook, if you're into that sort of thing.....

p.s. Evie is available for commissions, always. If you see something you like and you think "Gee, I'd like something like that," leave your email address in a comment and I'll get back to you quicker than you can swat a fly. Something like that.


click here!
evie coates on Facebook