13 May 2010

ON THIS PARTICULAR TUESDAY, THURSDAY EDITION......

Listening to:

Band of Horses' Pandora station. Currently playing, My Morning Jacket. Just before, Silversun Pickups, Radiohead and Rogue Wave. This is an agreeable string of tunes.

Can hardly stand:
the Shayne Company guy's voice which comes on Pandora frequently to announce "the wurrrrld's best, most byoootifull di-uh-monds for your gurrlfriend at a frackshun of the price." BLECKppbbllthththtt. Ptooey. Hate it.

Chewing:
a double-stick wad of Extra peppermint. I'm off fruity gum -- back to the Evie original.

Craving:

smoked almonds. I'm capable of eating an entire can of them in one seating, which is why I don't buy them.

Dreaming of:
a pair of boots I aim to purchase (they're cornflower blue, they're kid-leather-soft, they're rockin') when pay day rolls around. Which is tomorrow. Which is good.