29 November 2006

HARLIDAY SHOW, COMING UP!

Why do I always have the urge to call it "harliday?" I don't ride a Harley, I'm not from Harlem, I don't get it. Any-ol'-way...

What I am meaning to say is that I am in the Art and Invention Holiday Show/Sale this year...again. It's become a yearly ritual. Hurryhurryhurry, Evie, crank out some mo' work so that you can sell it so that you can, in turn, go buy things for others. Yep, that's how it usually works out. A means to an end? Yes, a really fun and fulfilling one.

See here...


















...it's what I got so far. Come on Saturday (this one) the 2nd and see it in its completeness and entirety. Also you may enjoy imbibements, festive snack-treats, and lots of harliday (there I go again) cheer! Details follow.
Seriously folks, Happy Christmas, as those crazy Brits like to put it.

HOLIDAY SHOWING AT THE ART AND INVENTION GALLERY
1106 WOODLAND STREET, EAST NASHVILLE (BIG YELLER PLACE BEHIND BONGO JAVA)
615.226.2070
OPENING RECEPTION, SATURDAY DECEMBER 2ND, 6-10PM
HOLIDAY HOURS: MON-SAT:10-6, SUN: 12-5
www.artandinvention.com