07 September 2007

TRIFLES

Niceties. Minutiae. Just little things of no consequence that make me happy...























My pretty new Marvis "Classic Strong Mint" toothpaste. Anything that makes the mundane more enjoyable or beautiful, I'm all for it.























A large sum of one dollar bills in a pretty glass pitcher on my bedroom shelf - makes me feel rich.

The song "Jacksonville" by Sufjan Stevens - made my morning drive groovy and satisfying.

My new shade of lipstick. Revlon Iced Mocha. It's like Autumn on the lips.























The Henri Bendel fig scented candle on my dresser.


















My collection of aqua blue ball jars.

























Dark purple muscadines.


















My bicycle - golden, shiny, cushy, and glowing with promise.