02 February 2010

ON THIS PARTICULAR TUESDAY....

Listening to:

Proper music for this weird, snowy, slushy, foggy, drippy, misty day. It's slow, dissonant, quiet, moody. "I'll put a spell on you...."

Battling:
Sneezes. All of my sneezes are originating in a certain northern region of my right nostril. The eaves of the building aren't the only things that are dripping, we'll just say it that way.

Wearing:

My trusty Fryes. They look pretty hardcore -- and they are -- but the traction leaves a bit to be desired in the melting snow. I did a funny dance on the way to the pick-up this morning.

Avoiding:
The mini muffins in the teachers' lounge. What's my problem though? I don't even like muffins. Furthermore, they're banana nut, my least favorite. They taste like air freshener.

Looking SO forward to:

The They Might Be Giants' show on March 7. They're performing the entire Flood record from start to finish!! The heavens have smiled. My sister and I will be there, singing loudly along with myriad other dorks. Dreams really do come true.